- Product Name: Pomegranate extract
Botanical Source: Punica granatum L.
- Part Used: skin or pell
Ellagic Acid: 40%, 50%, 90% HPLC
Polyphenols: 40% UV
Punicalagins 40% HPLC
Appearance: Brown or grey fine powder
Molecular Formula: C14H6O8
Molecular weight: 228.2
Pomegranate is a very popular fruit. The fruit of the “Tree of Knowledge” mentioned in the biblical history of creation most probably was meant to be a pomegranate. With a growing history of 2000 years, Megranate is rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, its husks and seeds are wildly used in Chinese Traditional Medicine. The interior of the pomegranate fruit is composed of many pink-red sections of pulp-like tissue, each of which contains a small seed grain. Pomegranate seeds are collected,dried and processed for medicinal uses.
Pomegranate extract main function
- (1) Preventing carcinoma of colon, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, etc.
- (2) Enhancing human immunity.
- (3) Sedation and lowering blood pressure.
- (4) Owning stronger antioxidation.
- (5) Whitening, dispeling spot, anti-wrinkle and delaying skin aging
Pomegranate extract Application:
- (1)Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into capsule to prevent cancer, lower blood pressure and resist oxidation.
- (2)Applied in food field, it is usually used as food antioxidants.
(3)Applied in cosmetic field, it mainly used in whitening, dispeling spot, anti-wrinkle and delaying skin aging.