Canthaxanthin is widely used and generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for use as a food color additive. Extensively used in commercial food products like ketchup, Ocean Spray cranberry juice, etc. 30mg per 16 ounces of food or liquid ingested is the suggested dosage. Research does show that carotenoid supplements are not as well absorbed when taken alone on an empty stomach.
· Product Name: Canthaxanthin
· CAS No.: 514-78-3 ;
· Synoyms: β-carotene-4,4’-dione; 4,4-dioxo-β-carotene
· Appearance: brick-red fine powder
· Specification: Canthaxanthin Beadlet 10% CWS;10% TAB
· EINECS: 208-187-2 ;
· Empirical Formular: C40H52O2
· Molecular Weight: 564.82g/mol
What is Canthaxanthin 10%?
Canthaxanthin 10% Beadlet consists of violet-brown, free-flowing fine powder to particles. It contains canthaxanthin pure finely dispersed in a starch-coated matrix of gelatin, sucrose, and corn starch, Dextrin. dl-α-Tocopherol and ascorbyl palmitate are added as antioxidant stabilizer. All the ingredients are of high grade material for human consumption.
For more product information pls kindly contact email firstname.lastname@example.org