[Product Name] Naringin
[Other Names] Grapefruit extract / Citrus aurantium extract /Naringoside / 4′,5,7-Trihydroxyflavanone-7-rhamnoglucoside / 7-O-neohesperidoside
[Botanical Source]Citrus paradisi Macfadyen
[Part Used] Peel & Seed
[Active Ingredient] Naringin
[Specification] 90% 98%
[Test Method] UV / HPLC
[Color] Yellowish white
[CAS No.] 10236-47-2
* Naringin is a flavanone-7-O-glycoside between the flavanone Naringenin and the disaccharide
* The flavonoids naringenin and hesperetin, which form the aglycones of naringin and hesperidin, occur naturally in citrus fruits, especially in grapefruit, where naringin is responsible for the fruit’s bitter taste.
* Naringin is an inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) release, which causes angiogenesis.
* Naringin reduced diabetes-induced neuropathy.
* Naringin has shown protective effects against cognitive dysfunction and oxidative damage.
1.Inhibition of Aldose reductase.
2.Anti inflammatory and analgesic effects.
3.It also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
4.Treatment for candidiasis, earache, throat infections, and diarrhea.
Manufacturing naringin dihydrochalcone in industry