Siberian Ginseng Extract is known to us all that it can allay tiredness, and it also make you feel ease if it is Long-term used .it can upgrade and promote blood circulation, remit Fatigue and drowsiness which are due to hypoxia caused by anaerobic metabolism of carbohydrates to produce lactic acid and other substances.
Siberian Ginseng Extract main fuction:
1. Siberian ginseng extract can anti-fatigue; Anti-inflammatory; Increasing body resistance against disease.
2.Siberian ginseng extract expel wind and dampness, strengthen the tendons.
3. Nourish the heart and tranquilize the mind: For deficiency of heart manifested as insomnia, dreaminess and palpitation; and treat for sea-sickness, or adverse reaction at high attitude or under low temperature or deep water.
4. Benefit vital energy: For spleen-deficiency with poor appetite, loose stools and fatigue. Recently, Siberian ginseng extract also used for leukocytopenia, coronary heart disease, chronic bronchitis, thromboangiitis obliterans, or as a subsidiary of anti-carcinogenic drugs or X-ray therapy for tumor.
Siberian Ginseng Extract application：
1. The prevention of diseases caused by the pressure
Siberian ginseng contains eleutheroside which play a good role to adrenal and enhance the ability to resist disease, it also enhance the body’s overall energy level.
2. Fatigue resistance and restore energy
Eleutheroside can improve the sensitivity and physical endurance, but it not has decreased effectiveness which contains in the caffeine products.
3. Stimulate immunity
Siberian ginseng extract appears the ability of stimulating cellular immunity and the ability of treatment in the early stages of AIDS.
- 1.Won KM, Kim SM, Park SI. The effects of β-1,3/1,6-linked glucan in the diet on immune responses of olive flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus by oral administration. J. Fish Pathol. 2004; 17: 29–38.
- 2.Kajita Y, Sakai M, Atuta S, Kobayashi M. The immunomodulatory effects of levamisole on rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss. Fish Pathol. 1990; 25: 93–98.
- 3.Sakai M. Current research status of fish immunostimulants. Aquaculture 1999; 172: 63–92.
- 4.Sahoo PK, Mohanty J, Mukherjee SC. The effect of three immunomodulators on hematological parameters and immunity level in rohu (Labeo rohita) fingerlings. J. Aquacult. Tropics 1999; 14: 127–135.
- 5.Mustafa MG, Nakagawa H. A review: dietary benefits of algae as an additive in fish feed. Israeli J. Aquacult. 1995; 47: 155–162.
- 6.Yone Y, Furuichi M, Urano K. Effects of wakame Undaria pinnatifida and Asophyllum nodosum supplements on growth, feed efficiency and proximate compositions of liver and muscle of red sea bream. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi. 1986; 52: 1465–1468.
- 7.Choi HS, Kim JS, Jang DS, Yu YB, Kim YC, Lee JS. Antibacterial activities of Galla rhois extracts against fish pathogenic bacteria. J. Fish Pathol. 2004; 18: 239–245.
- 8.Jian J, Wu Z. Influences of traditional Chinese medicine on non-specific immunity of Jian Carp (Cyprinus carpio var. Jian). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2004; 16: 185–191.
- 9.Hwang MH, Park SI, Kim YC. Effect of dietary herb medical stuff on the non-specific immune response of nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus. J. Fish Pathol. 1999; 12: 7–14.
- 10.Wahli T, Verlhac V, Gabaudan J, Schuep W, Meier W. Influence of combined vitamins C and E on non-specific immunity and disease resistance of rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum). J. Fish Dis. 1998; 21: 127–137.
- 11.Raa J, Roerstad G, Engatad R, Robetsen B. The use of immunostimulants to increase resistance of aquatic organisms to microbial infections. Dis. Asian Aquacult. 1992; 1: 39–50.
- 12.Jang KW. Market trend of health support food. Health Industry Technol. 2003; 36–144.
- 13.Bang JD, Kim JW, Lee SD, Park SI, Chun SG, Jeong CS, Park JW. Humoral immune response of flounder to Edwardsiella tarda: the presence of various size of immunoglobulins in flounder. Dis. Aquat. Organ. 1996; 26: 197–203.
- 14.Bang JD, Chun, SK, Park SI. Detection of Vibrio anguillarum by indirect fluorescent antibody technique in artificially marine cultured fish. Bull. Natl. Fish. Res. Devel. Angency 1991; 45: 149–158.
- 15.Chung S, Secombes CJ. Analysis of events occurring within teleost macrophages during the respiratory burst. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 1988; 89: 539–544.
- 16.Parry RM JR, Chandan RC, Shahani KM. A rapid and sensitive assay of muramidase. Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. 1965; 119: 384–386.
- 17.Takahashi Y, Itami T, Konegawa K. Enzymatic properties of partially lysozyme from the skin mucus of carp. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi 1986; 52: 1209–1214.
- 18.Siwicki AK, Anderson DP, Rumsey GL. Dietary intake of immunostimulants by rainbow trout affects non-specific immunity and protection against furunculosis. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 1994; 41: 125–139.
- 19.Blaxhall PC, Daisley KW. Routine haematological methods for use with fish blood. J. Fish Biol. 1973; 5: 771–781.
- 20.Brekhman II, Dardymov IV. New substances of plant origin which increase nonspecific resistance. Annu. Rev. Pharmacol. 1969; 9: 419–430.
- 21.Schmolz MW, Sacher F, Aicher B. The synthesis of Rantes, G-CSF, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-12 and IL-13 in human whole blood cultures is modulated by an extract from Eleutherococcus senticosus L. roots. Phytother. Res. 2001; 15: 268–270.
- 22.Deyama T, Nishibe S, Nakazawa Y. Constituents and pharmacological effects of Eucommia and Siberian ginseng. Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 2001; 22: 1057–1070.
- 23.Jian J, Wu Z. Effects of traditional Chinese medicine on non-specific immunity and disease resistance of large yellow croaker, Pseudosciaena crocea (Richardson). Aquaculture 2003; 218: 1–9.
- 24.Cheng AC, Tu CW, Chen YY, Nan FH, Chen JC. The immunostimulatory effects of sodium alginate and iota-carrageenan on orange-spotted grouper Epinephelus coicoides and its resistance against Vibrio alginolyticus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2006; 10: 1–9.
- 25.Couso N, Castro R, Magarinos B, Obach A, Lamas J. Effect of oral administration of glucans on the resistance of gilthead seabream to pasteurellosis. Aquaculture 2003; 219: 99–109.