Latin Name :Codonopsis pilosula (Franch.) Nannf.
Extract part: Root
Identification measure :TLC
Appearance: Fine dark brown powder
Country of origin:P.R. China
- Codonopsis is an excellent blood tonic and a major immune system tonic.
- Its blood building quality makes it especially good for people who are weakened due to illness.
- Codonopsis is extremely effective at relieving chronic fatigue. It is mild yet has powerful strengthening effects, especially on the digestive, respiratory and immune systems.
- It is rich in immune stimulating polysaccharides which are beneficial to everyone. They have also been shown to be useful in supporting the immune systems of people with cancer who are using the herbs in conjunction with conventional cancer therapies.
- Codonopsis has been demonstrated to have radiation protection activity and can be effective in protecting cancer patients receiving radiation therapy from the side effects without diminishing its benefits.
- Codonopsis also has interferon-inducing activity that may be of importance in many immune deficiency conditions, including HIV infection.
1.Applied in food field
2.Applied in health product field.