Natural Different Colorant for Food addtives:
Red Beet Juice Powder:
Product name: Red Beet Juice Powder
Product Specification: 25:1
Plant Part Use: Root
Mesh Size: NLT 90% through 100 Mesh
Solubility: Partially soluble in hydro-alcoholic solution
Method of Extraction: Hydro-alcoholic
Extract Solvent: Grain alcohol/Water
Test Mothed: UV
Beetroot, being rich in nutrients, offers various health benefits. Apart from the health benefits, it is found to be used as food colorants and as a traditional home remedy. The following are some of the health benefits of beetroot.
Raw Beet Root Powder provides a wide range of nutrients, but its most significant phytochemical is betaine. This plant chemical helps the liver and kidneys recycle the amino acid methionine to maintain the body”s stores of s-adenosyl-methionine, more commonly known as SAM-e. Betaine also helps the liver process fat. This prevents the accumulation of fatty tissues in the liver (steatosis), especially in heavy drinkers, and it also helps moderate triglycerides and LDL cholesterol in the blood. The American Heart Association, recommends beet juice to promote healthy blood pressure.
- Diuretic effects
- Purifying the blood
- Betaine – plays an important role in the health of the cardiovascular system
- Good natural source of folate (also known as vitamin B9 & natural folic acid)
- Source of pectin which may chelate certain heavy metals
- Zinc – helps protect against fatty deposits in the liver & boosts the immune system.
- Normalizing the blood”s pH balance
- Naturally detoxifying the liver & spleen
- Helping to regulate proper blood pressure levels
- Dimethylglycine – (also known as DMG) may promote healthy heart & cardiovascular system