1. English name: Lemon powder
2. Latin Name: Citrus limon (L.)
3. Main Specification : 5% citric acid
4. Active Ingredient: Vitamin C/ citric acid
5. Apperance: Yellowish brown powder
6. Test Method: HPLC
7. Part Used: Fruit
Lemons contain vitamin C, citric acid, flavonoids, B-complex vitamins, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and fiber.
Vitamin C is important for tissue repair, wound healing and connective tissue health.
Lemons contain more potassium than apples or grapes. Potassium is beneficial to the heart.
Lemon Juice Powder is made from lemon concentrated juice with special process and spray dry technology.
The powder is fine, free-flowing and white in color, good solubility in water.
1. Eriocitrin and Hesperidin in dietary lemon flavonoids play a role as antioxidant vivo
2. It has anti-inflammatory,anti-allergic,hypolipidemic,vasoprotective and anti-carcinogenic actions.It also demonstrats some ability to favorably affect lipids and to treat some vascular disorders in humans.
3. Hesperidin is useful in cancer and immune disorders.
4. Hesperidin has significantly increased HDL-cholesterol while lowering total lipid and triglyceride plasma levels.