Source: L-Glutamic acid
CAS No.: 56-12-2
Test method: HPLC
Grade: Feed;cosmetic;Food;Health care;pharma
Identification measure :HPLC
Appearance: White powder
Country of origin:P.R. China
GABA(Gamma Aminobutyric acid) is a kind of natural amino acid, which is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the ma-mmalian central nervous system. GABA (staherb) plays a role in regulating neuronal excitability throughout the nervous system. In humans, GABA is also directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone. When the level of GABA (staherb) in the brain decreases below a certain level seizures and other neurological disorders may occur. GABA can act as a natural calming and anti-epileptic agent in the brain, also increases levels of HGH, which is desirable to most adults since this hormone allows children and teenagers to grow and gain weight increase muscle mass without putting on extra pounds.
Function of Gamma Amino Butyric Acid :
- GABA is good for animals restlessness and sleeping.
- GABA can accelerate the secretion of growth hormone and animals and human growth can be used in health product.
- Enhancing animals body anti-stress ability is an important role of GABA.
- GABA is good for pharmaceutical suitable for brain metabolism dysfunction, ameliorate hypertension ,and help to stabilize emotion.Lowering blood pressure and cardio-cerebrovascular regulation; Regulate arrhythmia; Anticonvulsant and antianxiety effects; Regulate the secretion of hormones
- GABA has the function of increasing animals feed intake volume and protein deposition rate, increasing feed