Artemisia Annua Extract
1. Product name: Artemisinin
2. Active ingredient:Artemisinin
3. Botanical source: Artemisia Annua Extract(ArrtemisninAnanua L)
4. CAS NO.: 63968-64-9
5. Specification:98%,99% Artemisinin
6. Molecular formula: C15H22O5
7. Molecular Weight: 282.33
8. Characters:White crystalline powder
9. Solubility: Very soluble in chloroform,ethyacetate, benzeneand acetone.
Artemisinin is isolated from the plant Artemisia annua, a herb described in Chinese traditional medicine. Artemisinin, also known as Qinghaosu, and its derivatives such as Artesunate, Artemether, Dihydroartemisinin, etc. are a group of drugs that possess the most rapid action of all current drugs against falciparum malaria.
Mainly used in vivax malaria and the symptoms of falciparum malaria control, as well as the treatment of chloroquine-resistant strain.
It can also be used to treat dangerous falciparum malaria, such as the brain type, such as jaundice. Additionally,IT can also be used
for treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus and discoid lupus erythematosus
for more product information pls contact email email@example.com