Latin Name :Marigold
Extract part: Flower
Active Ingredient :Asiaticoside
Identification measure :HPLC
Appearance: Fine orange powder
Country of origin:P.R. China
Lutein is a carotenoid found in vegetables and fruits. It acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals.
Marigold flower belongs to compositae family and tagetes erecta. It is an annual herb and widely planted in Heilungkiang, Jilin, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Yunnan , etc.The marigold we used comes from Yunnan province. Based on the local situation of special soil environment and lighting condition , the local marigold have characteristics like growing fast,long flowering period ,high productive capacity and adequate quality.Thus, the steady supply of raw materials, high yield and reduction of cost can be guaranteed.
Lutein is one kind of mixed carotenoid including zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin. It is natural colorant, pigment, and antioxidant with stable, safe and reliable effect
1. Lutein as skin cancer inhibitor and care skin.
2. Lutein as inhibitor of LDL cholesterol Oxidizing.
3. Lutein as inhibitor of tumor and cancer.
4. Lutein and its oxidative metabolites in chemoprevention of cancer.
5. Lutein as inhibitor of blood-vessel clogging.
6. Lutein delays lung aging. Lutein as inhibitor of arthritis.
7. Lutein as AMD inhibitor, Cataract inhibitor, and eyes benefitor.
For more product information pls kindly contact email firstname.lastname@example.org