- Loquat Leaf Extract—Corosolic Acid
- Source: loquat leaf
Latin Name :Eriobotrya japonica
- Extract part: Leaf
- Specifications: 1%-98%
Active Ingredient :Corosolic acid
- Identification measure :HPLC
Appearance: Fine Light brown yellow powder to white color
Country of origin:P.R. China
Loquat leaf extract contains a triterpenoid compound known as corosolic acid which has actions in stimulating glucose transport into cells. As such, loquat leaf plays a role in regulating levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood. Loquat leaf extract For some people, fluctuations in blood sugar and insulin are related to appetite, hunger and various food cravings particularly craving for carbohydrates such as bread and sweets. Loquat leaf extractBy keeping blood sugar and insulin levels in check, loquat leaf may be an effective supplement for promoting weight loss in certain individuals.
1. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
For more product information pls kindly contact email email@example.com