- Source:Immature Bitter Orange
Latin Name :Fructus Aurantii Immaturus
- Extract part: Fruit
- Specifications: 5-98%
Active Ingredient :Naringin
- CAS: 18916-17-1
- Identification measure :HPLC
Appearance: Fine brown yellow to white powder
Country of origin:P.R. China
Most grapefruit varieties are somewhat bitter-tasting with a sweet, citrus aroma. The pulp may be yellow, pink,or red in color. Its common name is thought to have derived from the grape-like growth characteristic, as the fruits are commonly found in clusters on the tree. The fruit has been known by many names throughout its history — pummelo grapefruit, shaddock, pink grapefruit, white grapefruit, and forbidden fruit. Grapefruit extract, also known as citrus extract, is derived from the seeds, pulp, and white membranes of grapefruit
1. It applies to dairy products, fat and grease, frozen food, processing vegetables, jelly, jam, soft drinks, chewing gum, toothpaste and mouths tablets.
2. As a substitute for sugar, it can reduce the human body to the intake of sugar.
3. As a substitute for sugar, It may prevent fat.
For more product information pls kindly contact email firstname.lastname@example.org