- Source: Bitter Apricot seed
Botanical Name :Semen Armeniacae Amarum
Extract part: Seed (Semen Armeniacae Amarum Linn.)
- CAS No.: 29883-15-6
- Test method: HPLC
- Specifications: 20%-98%
- Identification measure :HPLC
Appearance: White powder
Country of origin:P.R. China
Apricot is often reftered to the fruit of the tree that classified under the Prunus species of Rosaceae family of the Rosales group, named Semen Armeniacae Amarum. The apricot fruit has high economic value as it is been used in the production of oils, benzaldehyde, cosmetics,active carbon, aroma perfume and for medicinal purposes. The Apricot kernels are known for containing amygdalin, a poisonous compound that, together with the related synthetic compound laetrile, has been marketed as an alternative cancer treatment. However, studies have found the compounds to be ineffective in the treatment of cancer, as well as potentially toxic or lethal when taken by mouth, due to cyanide Poisoning.
Amygdalin, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile,it is a cyanogenic glycoside derived from the aromatic amino acid phenylalanine .It is mostly abundant in the seeds or knerels of apricot also known as bitter almonds , peach, and plum.Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and “Vitamin B17” as a cancer cure. In reality, neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin.
1. Pharmaceutical stuff
2. Functional food and food additive
3. Livestock products and poultry products.
4. Water-soluble beverages
5. In heart cerebrovascular aspect,it can inhibit platelet aggregation, reduce blood viscosity and coagulation, relax smooth muscle, expand of cerebrovascular, reduce vascular resistance, improve blood circulation, especially improve the microcirculation, can also inhibit the formation of arterial thrombosis.
For more product information pls kindly contact email firstname.lastname@example.org